LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- New York City Fundraiser: An Evening with Chet Kumari – November 14th LEARN MORE
- Boston Fundraiser in November: An Evening with Maia Pandey – November 17th LEARN MORE
- Atlanta Fundraiser in November: An Evening with Chet Kumari BK – November 2nd LEARN MORE
- A Conversation on Philanthropy with Erika Mateus LEARN MORE
- First Ever Student Newspaper – Rising Children!! LEARN MORE
We empower self-confidence among at-risk youth in Nepal through quality education, leadership skills and mentorship supported by our unique family value system that enables them to elevate their lives and the world around them.
Why Donate To HCC
20+ students are studying or have studied in university. Twelve of them have graduated with university degrees.
Number of orphaned and abandoned students currently enrolled in HCC's Signature, Rural and Higher Ed Scholarship programs.
200+ children received nurturing care, quality education, and cutting-edge mentorship since HCC was founded.
HCC is a 501(c)(3) organization. Gifts are deductible to the full extent allowable under IRS regulations.
Himalayan Children's Charities PO BOX 3837 Alphraretta, GA 30023-38-37